传统面试问题(Sample Traditional Interview Questions)
1.What can you tell me about yourself?
2.Where were you born?
3.Where did you have your education?
4.Your working history?
6.Your personal hobbies?
1) I was born in Shanghai in 1978, a very beautiful city along the eastern coast.
2) I graduated from Beijing University, with the major of Economics in 2000.
3) After my graduation, I joined Exxon Mobil, one of the top 3 oil companies in the world, developing, producing and selling oil products around the globe. I started working as a salesman,and 2 years later, I was promoted to the VIP Sales Manager in Shanghai area, responsible for the sales of chemicals to corporate clients.
4) Then, for some reasons, I changed my job to another company, P&G, and took the position of Marketing Manager in China. My responsibility is to build the brand, promote sales, conduct marketing programs, and maintain public relations.
5) I’m married now, I got a nice husband and a loving little kid.
6) I’m still single, because I want to develop my career before marriage.
1 .Can you describe your work?
2.Would you please make a brief introduction about yourself?
3.What can you tell me about yourself?
4.Please tell me about your working experience.
1.Why did you take the MBA examination?
Would you please say something about the currently MBA program in china?
2.Why do you choose PKU to study MBA?
3.How do the people around you review MBA?
4.Why do you want to be a part of MBA program?
5.What’s your opinion about the requirement that a MBA student must have working experience?
6.Do you think MBA training courses will help you a lot in your future life? Why?
1.Why should we accept you?
2.What do you think is more import in getting a job, education background or experience?
3.What qualities are needed to get a promotion in a company?
4.What qualities are the basic requirements for leading positons at all levels in a company?
5.What is CFO and the related responsibilities?
6.If there were an opportunity of studying abroad, what would you do?
7.Does your family support your decision on studying? What help do they offer?
8.What kinds of people do you find it difficult to work with?
9.How would you evaluate me as an interviewer?